Numquam Dorsum De
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numquam Dorsum De

A Forum for the WoW-guild called Numquam Dorsum De

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yesterdays stories, PVP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Velir
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Yesterdays stories, PVP Empty
PostSubject: Yesterdays stories, PVP   Yesterdays stories, PVP Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 11:22 am

As some of you guys know I'm all new to World of Warcraft and haven't gotten much real PvP action yet, I've just mostly been ganked.

Yesterday that changed when I was in Dun Modr questing with Walrossen and Xqin. We went to fix a crate of explosives and our Mage, Xqin, went ahead of me and Walrossen who's a warrior like me. Suddenly a Horde Hunter level 40 appeard.

Xqin taunted him with a kiss which resulted in the hunter attacking. He hadn't noticed that there where two level 32 warriors behind Xqin. Both me and Walrossen charged him and he started trying to get away.

Then Xqin put polymorph on him which followed by me putting hamstring on him so that he couldnt get away. Then we started a frenzy of hits and spells. I tanked him while Xqin and Walrossen did some sweet damage!

Of course he didn't stand a chance and we killed him (even if i didn't had much HP left Razz). After all we were 3 vs. 1, He lvl 40 and we were all lvl 32. Razz

Funny to see two gnomes and a dwarf killing a (Blood Elf?) Hunter that way. THE SMALL PEOPLE ATTACKS! Very Happy

Haha I can garantee that he sure as hell didn't expect that to happen when he jumped a lvl 32 Mage. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://neverbackdown.aforumfree.com
Walrossen
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays stories, PVP   Yesterdays stories, PVP Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 11:33 pm

actualy m8 he was a Palladin Wink

Anyways it sure was fun as hell!
Back to top Go down
Meloku
Admin
Admin
Meloku

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays stories, PVP   Yesterdays stories, PVP Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:39 am

YAY ur first pvp experience must of been exciting n shiz :p well have to get some guild ab or something on the go one weekend or something Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays stories, PVP   Yesterdays stories, PVP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yesterdays stories, PVP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Numquam Dorsum De :: World of Warcraft :: Random WoW Stuff-
Jump to: