Numquam Dorsum De
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numquam Dorsum De

A Forum for the WoW-guild called Numquam Dorsum De

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello my friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yautja
Sergeant
Sergeant
Yautja

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Hello my friends Empty
PostSubject: Hello my friends   Hello my friends Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 6:26 pm

First of all. is the guild dead? No one has posted anything since I said good bye to you in the game, and as far as I know, no one has posted here since my last post Razz

Well, atm, still no internet for me, but that will change soon. Anyday now, I wil get contribution so I can start pay my internet debts, so if everything turns out as I will, I will maybe get back to WoW next week Very Happy

The most important is, that things has slowly started to roll at the better directions for me now. Im eating two types of medecine, one that helps to reduce my anxiety that keeps coming daily,( it almost works like weed, when I take one pill, I get calm and soft Razz ) and one that will kill my depression. stil its to early to say if its works, its a long run thing, but those days I dont feel like I wanna kill the first human being I see, and spending a little time outside its not that bad as I once belived. I know it sounds like im a serial murder, but you know how it is with depression, and being down in the dumps. Also, I have a personal representative that keeps checking me up, so I dont fall back and she supports me in everything. ( to bad she is an old hag, otherwise I would do her with my dirty balls, KEK ) And I have found a temporary flat to live in as well, until my shit is gone and the ol' good Daniel is back. Have no idea when I can move in to it, but it can be everything between 3 months to 6 months.

Enough of me now, I miss you and I miss my Rogue. I can't hardly wait anymore, until I get my chance to slice and dice someones ass upp with my deadly and sharpend blades.
When I come back WE MUST DO SOMETHING FUN TOGHETER - thats an order!

I hope ypu all are having a great time, and ofc has fun as well. Once again. I so fucking miss you all, and I miss our dirty talks when the black moon is rising Razz
But. we see eachother very very soon. Next week, or the week after that.

My mom asked me to explain my thoughts and feelings I have inside.
My answer was "MESHUGGAH"
If you know who they are, you understand my point. If not, dont mind. You wouldn't survive xD

Also. I would like to to apologize that I wasn't on with Alsvid almost at all this previous weekend. But, I was on a LAN with two of my IRL friends, and ofc we played WoW but we was all stoned like hell, and each of us created a horde character.
I created a Undead priest, she is lvl 20 now Very Happy
Ohh yeah, it was on a RPRPVP server as wel. Can't remember the name tho Razz

Ok, enough now, once again, take care, have fun and I see you soon.
Back to top Go down
http://hosted.filefront.com/ChaosWarlord
Walrossen
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Hello my friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello my friends   Hello my friends Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:59 am

That sounds great man, I realy hope things sort out for u Very Happy

ON e funny thing tho, if u comm back now u will do so whille im leaving. But i will probly be back within the month. And i think i can speak for us all when i say that we miss u to mate Smile

And btw MESHUGGAH ummmm thatīs the stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meloku
Admin
Admin
Meloku

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Hello my friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello my friends   Hello my friends Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 4:12 pm

yea things are finally starting to look up Smile like i said small yet frequent steps will lead to success dont leap n shiz Smile

btw post those clips of u n ur mates stoned as horde sounds funny :p
Back to top Go down
Yautja
Sergeant
Sergeant
Yautja

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Hello my friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello my friends   Hello my friends Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 4:47 am

I will hun, just gonna edit them and add some music and shit Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hosted.filefront.com/ChaosWarlord
Sponsored content

Hello my friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello my friends   Hello my friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello my friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Numquam Dorsum De :: World of Warcraft :: The Guild-
Jump to: