Numquam Dorsum De
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numquam Dorsum De

A Forum for the WoW-guild called Numquam Dorsum De

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a Rogue?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yautja
Sergeant
Sergeant
Yautja

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Need a Rogue? Empty
PostSubject: Need a Rogue?   Need a Rogue? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 6:16 am

Well, I have been thinking alot, of lvl up my rogue, and Occi has promised me to help when it is needed. And im gratefull for that. I deleted my Warrior yesterday since my WoW playtime in the future will be limited, and I feel I rather have less toons to take care of, instead of many. And you know my 2nd hunter, I created her to try out beast mastery, and so far I don't really like it. Well, she is to low lvl, to get funny stuff of it, but still... It feels like a waste of time, just to try something that I may not like at all.
Maybe it's becuase I 'm to fixed with Yautja and know her skills to well and what buttons to press etc etc. And it's a shame that I dont really lvl her up to 70 and get epic mount as well. Something I would die for, to get.

Anyway, Im thinking of deleting Amorelle as well, and focus on my rogue and Yautja.
Also, I have my horde toon as well, and they are getting pissed on me for being so inactive in the guild ( its my own guild ffs Razz ) so I need to play up her as well. Its kind of shamefull when I got to know when several ppl has lvl to 70 now, and me still are at lvl 56. When I created the guild, I was the high lvler, and the members I invited was between lvl 10-20 back then. So, it's feels quite silly not being with my friends over there Razz

Anyway, I just wanna know if you want a Rogue in the guild? I having no promlem of leaving my current guild there, even If I love the band Messuggah ( yes, it is an deddicationto the band ) but there is no one onlione in it, and to few ppl around my lvl in it as well, so Its feels just boring to me a member of that guild.
Back to top Go down
http://hosted.filefront.com/ChaosWarlord
Xqin
Corporal
Corporal
Xqin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Need a Rogue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Rogue?   Need a Rogue? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 9:45 pm

Twisted Evil hell yeah Smile just we me m8 so will i help u to!
Back to top Go down
Meloku
Admin
Admin
Meloku

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Need a Rogue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Rogue?   Need a Rogue? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 2:14 am

well like i said hun if u ever need help with anything whether it be a boost thru sm or whatever cos u need something lemme know nill boost u as many times as it takes for u to get whatever Smile

and im sure sooner ur start to get to the same kinda level as xqin n shiz Razz

i know what u mean bout being a gm n not the highest level i wias the highest by loooads when the guild first started n didnt bother with occi for ages waiting for u lot to level up n now ur over taking me :p so if u wanna concentrate on ur guild thts kool :p......damn hordies :p
Back to top Go down
Walrossen
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Need a Rogue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Rogue?   Need a Rogue? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 6:38 pm

As shakira once said: When ever where ever, just /w me and i will help u out and that go´s for everyone in the guild. If im not to busy that is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a Rogue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Rogue?   Need a Rogue? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a Rogue?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Numquam Dorsum De :: World of Warcraft :: The Guild-
Jump to: