Numquam Dorsum De
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numquam Dorsum De

A Forum for the WoW-guild called Numquam Dorsum De

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, what does the guild really need?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yautja
Sergeant
Sergeant
Yautja

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-05-24

So, what does the guild really need? Empty
PostSubject: So, what does the guild really need?   So, what does the guild really need? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 4:32 am

Yes, I would like to know, wha does the guild really need? New ppl join everyday, and it's really great I think. To bad it's not many online when I am, just the usual gang, you know, me, Occi, Rossen, Xquin, Kote, Bar and the rest. Its more or less just us who is really active. And it sucks that Amorelle, is to fuckng far behind when it comes to lvls, becuase I wanna run Instances with you, but aren't able until I have lvl up like fuck to go with you, and I don't have that energy to do that 24/7 :P

Anyway, as you know, I have my warrior ( Azorias ) and my 2nd hunter and I created them mostly because I wanted to try that classes out. Sure, I have my 65 hunter, but she is Markmanship and its more or less a booster for the guild. But she has her limits to, she has started to run out of money, and everytime I need to buy food ( for my pet ) water ( mana ) and bullets, I need to go to Outlands to get the right stuff. When I go to Ol to get this stuff, I spend around 10G each time. Sure, I can grind it easy out in OL, but its boring, and just for being a booster its not worth it. And at the moment Im not so active with her in Outlands either. And my new hunter is beast mastery. I have a rogue to, but she is a member of another guild, but if need another dpser, I can leave to join Numquam Dorsum De.

Ok, so what does the guild really need, becuase now I have more or less decided to focus on one or maybe two toons only, becuase it takes to much time to lvl all toons I have. And I might even start a new one, if I know that the guild will need it ( healer, dpser, tank etc etc )
Back to top Go down
http://hosted.filefront.com/ChaosWarlord
Meloku
Admin
Admin
Meloku

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: So, what does the guild really need?   So, what does the guild really need? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 4:11 am

well we still need more healers tanks n dps in the long run tbh

but atm i think it would be nice if u levelled up amorelle Smile cos wal has turned into the guild tank basically :p

and im normally on and can heal

then as far as dps goes we have tors/xqin/kote who are on frequently and who are at a decent level and their all cloth wearers

so having a decent dps class who is a non clothie would be good tbh
Back to top Go down
moonblond
Private
Private

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: So, what does the guild really need?   So, what does the guild really need? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 5:22 am

u cant ignore me!, though i was not online when u were, but i not means that i didnt online, i'm lvling in a fast speed, and i'll have time when i got on vacation,and at that time. i even can adjust my time with europe times n go instance with u, sadly,when europe time is 5pm, ours is already 11pm. so i cant go instance with u,but it means nothing, coz i have so many spare time when i am on holiday and vacation,and while i get em, i will spend a lot of time to go instance with u all.btw,i wonder if u can help me to explain some of the abbriviation u often used ,u know , coz the language is so distinguishing form ours ,i can hardly understand what the abbv were,and it is also hard for me to remember the name of maps , i hate that, but i must fit myself with that , i'm tring my best to melt into the guild and with u all: D,if i cant , i should piss off to back to my own realm: ( but i think i rly rly like play on here,on this realm. tongue
Back to top Go down
Meloku
Admin
Admin
Meloku

PostSubject: Re: So, what does the guild really need?   So, what does the guild really need? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 8:41 pm

ahhh ok sorry i abbreviate far to much sometimes

dps= damage per second

tbh = to be honest

atm = at the moment

gz = congratulations

i wasnt ignoring you hun and yes i have noticed that you are levelling up pretty quickly Smile so gz on that and if you ever need help just let us know Smile
Back to top Go down
Walrossen
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: So, what does the guild really need?   So, what does the guild really need? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 7:53 am

Well since Aggressiv has respect to protection, im more aviliabe as a dps, and as most of u know i defenitly do not wear cloth. So i can dps in the midst of shit pulling of whrilwinds, cleaves an some other crap.
Back to top Go down
Meloku
Admin
Admin
Meloku

PostSubject: Re: So, what does the guild really need?   So, what does the guild really need? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 4:12 am

yea true
but what if u dont like dps n u prefer tanking?

but

tbh warriors make some insane dmg
Back to top Go down
Walrossen
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: So, what does the guild really need?   So, what does the guild really need? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 6:41 pm

It would be really nice with a Shammy, they can really do some crazy damage but they pull aggro like they have a deathwish or something, and they can heal to
Back to top Go down
Meloku
Admin
Admin
Meloku

PostSubject: Re: So, what does the guild really need?   So, what does the guild really need? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 8:18 pm

jah agree

the only active shammy i can think of is willow and shes more alsvids level atm so its not really fair to wait around for her to level because then 1) we dont have a higher shammy and 2 ) its putting pressure on her to level up quicker than she wishes if tht makes sense
Back to top Go down
Yautja
Sergeant
Sergeant
Yautja

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: So, what does the guild really need?   So, what does the guild really need? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:28 am

Shammys are way to owerpowered, and I know, for I had one once myself. ( or two, becasue I deleted my first one ) Maybe little tricky to play due to all totems, but you get it after a while. They are fun, becuse they are randoms. I say, nerfs shamys, and light up hunters again. Hunters are a joke today. Atleast markmanships. Today beast mastery is the shit, but how fucking funny is that? maybe around lvl 70, but c'mon, who wants to lvl to 70 just to maybe enjoy it.

And yes, Rogues should get shit lodas of buffs as well. Im pretty good in pvp with Alsvid, but I must really fight like hell. I remeber that time, when a rogue could kill someone in one strike, today it demands atleast two xD
Back to top Go down
http://hosted.filefront.com/ChaosWarlord
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what does the guild really need?   So, what does the guild really need? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, what does the guild really need?
Page 1 of 1